Wednesday 22 January 2014

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Volume and Bounce



If like me, you find that you're hair is a little lack lustre in the volume department then stop right there thank you very much.. *cough review cough* I might just have the one thing you've been yearning for. The Charles Worthington Salon At Home Volume and Bounce Range. 

Charles Worthington started his Salon at Home range in 2012 and as a stylist who has been awarded an MBE I think it's safe to say that we can trust him with anything he throws at us. 
The Salon At Home range was design as affordable luxury products for those who maybe can't afford a trip to the salon in between cuts but still want luscious locks whenever they want. 
I have been trying out two of his Volume and Bounce products, the Body Booster Mouse and the Texturising Spray.

The Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray has been widely praised for being a dupe for the Oribe Dry Texturising Spray which has also seen pretty much all round good reviews. The product is definitely volumizing, a quick spray, ruffle and you're good to go, fantastic! However I find that this product leaves my hair feeling dry and a little like I've used a thick  hairspray. From what other reviews I've read I haven't heard many other people say the same so it could just be my hair type because as soon as I've washed my hair its back to normal. I think that its a great product for a night out if you want lots of texture and volume and I will definitely finish up the can and maybe next time buy the travel size for my hand bag. It's pretty cheap too coming in at only £6.99 so it's definitely not a waste of money.

Now onto my favourite of the two, The Volume and Bounce Body Booster Mouse. WELL HELLO THERE BABY! Stop, Look and Listen because this is probably going to be a holy grail product. Did I just say holy grail? Yes, yes I did and heres why. As I mentioned earlier my hair lacks volume and mainly at my roots. But with this bad boy you would never even have guessed. I massage this into dam hair at my roots before blow drying. It lasts through to the next day without a problem and is very light weight on you hair with a pleasant salon scent. This product is also a bargain for what you get at £5.99 and can sometimes be found on 3 for 2 in boots! Who could resist that? - I know I can't!

Grace x

1 comment:

  1. I have both of these, and the salt spray and I love them all!

    www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete