Tuesday 21 January 2014

Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder


Cheekbones were on my christmas list last year for sure! And thankfully I was on the nice list and received a voucher for my favourite shop Space NK and one of the things I bought after hearing a lot about it
from beauty bloggers Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup was the Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder also available form Cult Beauty.


This powder will be sure to give you cheekbones even Cara Delevingne would be jealous of! With it's brown and grey tones you'll send off the illusion of a natural shadow which I think even with a slightly heavier hand you would be hard pushed to make this product look bad! It can be used to enhance cheekbones, temples, under your jawline and I even us it in my eye socket to create a little bit of natural looking depth with a MAC 217 brush when I'm not wearing any eyeshadow or a makeup free day. You can use this absolutely anywhere you would like to draw attention too with or without makeup.

Of course, because it's such a fabulous product it doesn't come cheap weighing in between £33 and £35,  but then every cloud has a silver lining and if you spend over £50 on Cult Beauty at the moment they have FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING or perhaps if you have some Space NK N.Duldge points you could use those up and gain some more?

This is definitely a recommended product and after converting a few of my friends too I'm surprised we haven't been snapped up by a modelling agency with our new razor sharp cheekbones!

See you later!

Grace x

2 comments:

  1. I honestly do not know why I keep putting off this purchase... I will 100% have to pop into Space NK next time I am back in England and have a splurge!!! Also, if you are interested, I am having a week long GIVEAWAY my blog if you would like to check it out, so far I have featured, Nuxe, MAC, and Topshop and there will be some Chanel popping up there this week too! x

    http://coquetnoelle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! (and finding my blog)
      It's deffintely a must have product in my eyes, you'll have to let me know when you get hold of it and tell me what you think!
      I will be sure to have a look at your posts thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete