Saturday 8 February 2014

NARS Laguna

I'm so fed up of this horrible weather that I'm already pretending its summer. So if any of you are feeling the same, perhaps your feeling putting on some bronzer too, to give you a "I've been on holiday and you haven't" glow (I have not *cries*). 
The other day I dropped my already pan hit, all time favourite bronzer ever, NARS Laguna, during a top up in the toilets at work and when I say I very nearly cried I mean it because this is one of my favourite products in my makeup bag. But then again, that only gave me an excuse to buy a new one and who doesn't love new makeup aye?

This product is usually always at my aid but until recently this winter I haven't really picked it up, possibly because I've been so into accenting my cheekbones and jaw with my Kevyin Aucoin Sculpting Powder which i have a review on here. But since the weather has got so darn awful and it's nearly spring I thought I would pluck this baby back out of my makeup storage and start using it again to give my almost pasty white skin a bit of colour and I've fallen in love with it all over again.

The great thing about this bronzer is that it's not too orange and not too muddy, it's a happy medium between the two. So I think anyone with a pale to a olive skin tone can use it to give themselves a healthy sunny glow with ever such a slight sheer shimmer in it that appears like more of an illuminator than a glitter. You can use this on top of make up or on a bare face which is what I do during the summer months. It's probably my all time favourite bronzer and lasts a long time too as it's 8g which is almost the size of two NARS blushes. The Packaging is quite big and is slightly rubbery, which annoyingly if you're used to NARS products you will probably know that this causes them to get dirty quite quickly but I still love them and this has a huge mirror inside so is great for topping up your makeup on the go. 
It's quite a pricey product at £27 but if you have a NUS card you can get 10% off on Asos and you can also earn some good N.Duldge points if you buy it from my favourite shop, Space NK. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a gorgeous natural glow.

Love Love Love,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment