Sunday 16 March 2014

Caudalie Crushin'

In true Grace fashion I can't step into a Space NK store without buying anything. So whilst I was in there this weekend I picked up two of my favourite lux products from Caudalie and both are multi-purpose. Bonus!

The first thing I picked up is something I used pretty much all summer long last year and it's the Caudalie Divine Oil. You can use this on your body for extra moisture (it's great for massages), as a hair oil, to moisturise your cuticles, as a face oil and even in your bath! To use it has a spray pump which is great because that way you won't end up with too much in your hands, waste any and it can reach all area's. This fantastic multi-purpose oil is well named as it really is divine. Combined with Caudalie's pated anti-oxidant polyphenols, it envelops the skin with a subtle sun-kissed fragrance with both floral and woody notes.
I particularly love using this for a glossy look on my legs when I've got a banging tan and sometimes even just as a scent because it really is that pleasant and long lasting.

Next up is my constantly repurchased favourite from Caudalie, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This stuff is magic in a bottle and is a beauty favourite among all beauty bloggers and a number of celeb's including Katy Perry, Sarah Jessica Parker, Karlie Kloss. Probably the most well known is Victoria Beckham who after tweeting about her love for this a few years back everyone fell head over heels. The powerful peppermint fresh scent really wakes you up in the morning, cools you down on a hot day and freshens up dull looking skin. You can even top up up with this throughout the day  as a boost of moisture or radiance. If you get the smaller size too it's a great product to take to the gym or just to keep in your bag whilst you're out and about. It's also a fantastic base for applying makeup onto. I have posted a mini tutorial post here if you want to check it out.
The one I've picked up is also from the limited edition packaging by L'Wren Scott which bass been out for a while now. I'm not sure that I prefer this packaging over the original but it's what's inside that counts!

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment