Wednesday 19 March 2014

L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks




These L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid lipsticks, I can see being very, very on trend this summer. Especially for thoughs really into their high shine lips. They come in 16 different colours, ranging from you're classic nude's to plum, bright pinks and reds. I picked up two of these colours (sadly being very unadventurous) 101 Rose Melody and 600 Nude Vibrato. Rose Melody is a gorgeous girl next door pink with a fantastic shine quality and I think a few specks of shimmer, but are not noticeable unless you look particularly closely. Nude Vibrato is more of a burnt peach colour which again is a winner in the glossy department and both are completely none sticky. I'm not a huge fan of super shiny gloss/lipstick so I think I might have to work with these a bit to get them to my desired looks. 
The packaging of these products unfortunately to me feels quite lacklustre compared to a lot of L'Oreal's other products. However the doe foot applicator is wonderful, applies the product very well and they actually remind me a little bit of the YSL Glossy Stains

Out of the two my favourite is probably Rose Melody because i don't find that Nude Vibrato suits my skin tone particularly well but i would hugely recommend testing these out when you're next in a store that sells them. They're retailing for around the £8.99 mark and are currently on 3 for 2 in Boots.

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment