Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Trench Coat


I've always loved trench coats, ever since I first saw a burberry advert. They're so cool and chic, go with almost everything (I have been known to wear it to the gym classy) and can be worn from day to night in practically all weathers. It makes me feel super professional and mature, especially when worn with heels, going to work or for "grown up drinks' in a swish bar. 
Mine is from French Connection and the colours available are Beige and Navy. I found mine to come up quite big, I'm usually a size 6 or 8 and went for the size 8 but I definitely could have gotten away with a 6. I've had it for about a year now and seriously considering splashing out investing in a real Burberry one. Whoever else is in favour please say I.. 
"I"


No comments:

Post a Comment