Sunday 13 April 2014

Dior Glow Maximizer Review

Whoopsies! I'm sorry I've been away for a while, this won't happen again. But hey-ho I'm back with a banging new product from Dior that will have your heart a flutter in no time!


After hearing Anna from VDM and Suzie from Hello October rave about Dior's new Glow Maximizer i just couldn't resist but try it out and boy am I glad I did! I'm so in on the radiance band wagon that I'm surprised I hadn't found this earlier. 
It comes in a pump topped tube just like there bb creme (another product I love from Dior) and when dispensed it's a pearl coloured luminous liquid. 
In the description it claims to brighten the face and amplify the skins natural light to create a pretty impressive glow and there is definitely nothing subtle about it in the glow department, I can vouch for the fact that it does exactly what it says on the tin. 
It's a primer for the most part, but works great layered on top of makeup in your usual highlighting areas.

I've used this product on its own when my skins looking clear as well as underneath my Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser and it made my face look great without looking at all sweaty, greasy or settling into your pores. It will definitely come in useful on those mornings after the night before's and as a top up at the end of the day to keep you looking like you're still in the land of the living.

It set me back around about £28 from Feel Unique but it's something I know I'll repurchase again so I have no problem with that. So if you're on the market for a radiance inducing primer and fancy something a bit more high end then I'd definitely call dibs on this.

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment