Wednesday 14 May 2014

Estēe Lauder - Bronze Goddess


Today I'm talking scents and BOY OH BOY have I got my my hands on a beauty! The phenomenal sell out every year limited edition Estēe Lauder's Bronze Goddess Perfume. Every year I hear and read beauty bloggers banging on about how gorgeous this is and let me tell you, they are not wrong!


Now I'm not usually big on warm scents, I have more of a nose for the fresh, light and citrusy scents but this, this just takes my breath away back to every holiday I've ever been on. Yes, it smells like holiday and suncream. I'm not sure why, but I've always quite like the smell of suncream, whether it goes back to my parents slapping it on until I looked like the milk-mans love child every time the sun put his hat on and came out to play (does anyone else remember that nursery rhyme?). 
Another great thing about this is that the longevity of it is fantastic, I've been wearing it for a good six hours now from just two sprits and can still smell it on me, every time I catch a whiff it makes me happy.  
Like I said it's a warm scent due to it's 'sun-drenched blend of bergamot, warm amber, Tiare flower and vanilla combined with delicious cream coconut' vanilla and coconut  i think being the main contenders that bring suncream to mind. It envelopes you in a passionate warmth to a sensuous, kind of sexy 'come and get me' scent that makes me think I'm Alessandra Ambrosio shooting with Victoria Secret. Sadly I am not she much to my disappointment but hey, a girl can dream right?

If you're looking for a new summer time scent with a little bit of added seduction then i strongly suggest you try this out. So if you want to try it out I suggest you get your comfy running shoes on or be quick on the clicker because this baby is flying off the shelves quicker than you can say 'Grace's Notebook'

See you later!
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment