Saturday 31 May 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Ok so I'm a tad late on the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer band wagon. But after resisting for so long I have given into it. Every blogger I know raves about this product over and over whether it's on their blog, word of mouth or their youtube channel.


I've never tried a NARS concealer before because I have been so devoted to my much less expensive Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. But as I was saying I've given into the hype and as it's been classed as being remarkably similar to the Collection 2000 but better, it would be rude not to have tried it out.

The packaging; it's very chic and doesn't take up much space in any makeup bag, it's actually very similar packaging to their lip glosses but with a doe foot applicator that makes applying this product very easy.

Performance wise, let's say it's definitely very creamy and surprisingly light weight for such a creamy product. It's a lot less drying than my Collection concealer but still has the great high coverage that is sometimes needed for covering up the odd pesky spot and dark circles without creasing or looking cakey. It looks great with or without a makeup base and it blends in seamlessly with a brush or with just my index finger.

So verdict? 
I would definitely repurchase this again as it's got a little somethin' somthin' more about it than my other concealers. It's fairly pricey at £22 but I have been reaching for this over all my other concealers and if you love Space NK as much as I do and have some points to spend on your N.Dulge card why not treat yourself?

Have any of you tried this?

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment