Saturday 6 September 2014

Bye Bye Hormonal Skin!


I've wanted to talk about these two products for a while but wanted to make sure I was 100% in love with them. Now I'm sure and it is definitely love.

I've got combination skin, it's fairly clear most of the time but that one week of every month my hormones are all over the shop and my skin freaks out big style! Especially during the summer months because your skin produces more oil and you sweat a lot more. Hello, breeding ground for bacteria! 

You know me, I can't resist boots and if I walk past one, it's very likely for me to have a little splurge in there and I was definitely in the market for picking up some cheaper skincare options as there are some good things out there! 

So first up are the Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads. These smell amazing! There are 65 exfoliating pads that you can easily swipe over your face and come in a really handy pot that keeps them *cringe* moist *shudders*. One of the first ingredients in these is Salicylic Acid which is an exfoliating acid great for really going to town onto of a nasty spot. You can sometimes get a slight sting when going over more sensitive spots but as long as it's a small sting and not burning you're good. I've been using these post cleanse and pre toning spritz.

Next Clearasil Anti-Blemish Treatment Cream. Again this has Salicylic acid in but in much more gentle amounts and one of the things I really love about this is that unlike any other spot creams it doesn't dry your skin out so it's fine to pop some makeup over the top! It's a small 15ml tube but a little goes a long way and mine still feels pretty full still after two months using it!

I know that was a bit short and sweet but I could waffle on for days about how great these have kept my skin looking and they're such a bargain! 

Thanks,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment